Best Ever Meatloaf recipe no one ever told youMarry
Best Ever Meatloaf recipe in bellow you can learn more about at here amazing facts of science
- 2⁄3cup milk
- 3slices bread, torn into pieces
- 1⁄2cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2cup grated carrot
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese or 4 ounces cheddar cheese or 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon basil (optional) or 1 teaspoon thyme (optional) or 1 teaspoon sage (optional)
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2lbs lean ground beef
>>>> Update latest games review to you can download and play animals games
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add milk and bread; let stand a few minutes or until the bread absorbs the liquid.
- Stir in the onion, carrot, cheese, herbs and seasonings.
- Add beef; mix well.
- In a shallow baking pan, shape beef mixture into a 7 1/2 inches x 3 1/2-in. x 2 1/2-in. loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients. Spoon some of the topping over meat loaf.
- Bake for about 30 minutes longer or until no pink remains, occasionally spooning some of the remaining topping over loaf.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 1⁄2cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2cup tomato sauce
- 1teaspoon mustard
>>>> By the way, check out information about cats to explore science interesting facts about cat species. Everything you wanted to know