For the crop of parents out there in their 30’s and 40’s, it can be a little hard to try & connect with the things that make their own children get excited simply because times have really changed. Moreover, when it comes to the changes in entertainment, many of these same parents will find that what constitutes family movies has really changed over the course of the last few decades. There can be a number of reasons for the changes in the films we watch as a family. Perhaps there is greater statistical data showcasing lower attention spans in kids. Maybe there’s a particular amount of heart that is to be avoided in films for fear that things can get too heavy. Whatever the case may be, you’ll often hear parents in their 30’s & 40’s wax nostalgically about the movies they watched as kids & why these movies are classics. Well, guess what? Why not bring those classics back into the fold with your own kids? They already think your grunge rock collection is totally awesome classic rock, so there is a pretty good chance that they will actually be big fans of the movies you saw as a kid. Heck, even if they don’t particularly become fans, they’ll have a good time pointing out plot-holes. So, as you & the family get set for another rousing family movie night, here are three movies from the 80’s that are worth breaking into the rotation: All Dogs Go to Heaven – Even though the movie has created an animal-heavy universe where it seems humans are the fringe characters, this movie does quite a bit with a fairly well-used movie plot. This movie involves shady foes, revenge, alienation, underground crime, and love that is bigger than life. It’s a guaranteed tear-jerker & an instant classic. An American Tail – When family means everything, you’ll do just about anything to make sure you’re back with the ones you love the most. The main character is a sweet little mouse who is considered lost at sea during an trans-Atlantic boat-ride. Luckily, he is able to make it to the shores of the U.S., but he’s in a strange, new world that seems way too big for a little guy like him. Will he ever find his family? Keep the tissue handy, especially when the mouse’s voice cracks when solemnly singing. The Land Before Time – Early in this movie, we begin the journey to a great “promised land” by a group of cute dinosaurs. The main character is a sweet “longneck” dinosaur whose mother is mortally wounded protecting him from a carnivorous dinosaur. With her final breaths, she tells her son how to get to this “promised land”. This movie explores themes of losing a parent, how important friendships are, and even gets you to think about why being different shouldn’t matter but sometimes does. There’s a theme here – the tears will be real. Even if your kids roll their eyes while you and your spouse can’t get over how awesome these classic family movies, it’s important to know that note that the family is hanging out together, and is that what it’s all about? Source: ezinearticles.com
One of the latest trends in the entertainment business has been the push by the movie industry to get people going to the movies again. There was a time when the public rushed over to their local movie theater to check out the latest crop of new movie releases, but over the years, people started to stay home figuring it was a better experience. Considering movie food & drinks weren’t that special, theater seating & sound weren’t well-adapted to new technology, and considering the amount of cell phone light & distractions that were showing up everywhere, why would you want to make any expense to ultimately not enjoy a movie?Luckily, movie theater companies started listening, and things have started to certainly sway in favor of the moviegoing public. This is all great, but when you consider just how many good movies are also being released, there’s a real desire to check out the newest movies on a screen they were meant to be seen on. The hardest part in this equation happens to be keeping up with new movies being released. It seems that at every turn, a new film is coming out. Some movies are released globally whereas others are quietly making their way in limited release in local theaters. Foreign films have maintained tremendous clout in the domestic movie market here in the U.S.. It’s no wonder that someone trying to stay on top of things in terms of checking out the latest films will be running a little behind. Or will they? If you happen to be a movie buff or even just a former moviegoer looking to get back into the swing of things because the theater game is improving, here are seven ways to find new movie releases you’ll love: Web search/Internet – Truth be told, searching on the internet will likely get you all of the information you need without having to use any other methods. Still, you need to be savvy on how to search, and this can be based on movie studios, actors & actresses, or even genres. “Moviefone” – At one time, Moviefone was the greatest thing to happen to the movie-loving public. You could easily know what was playing & where by dialing a phone number & listening. Though it has fallen by the wayside, Moviefone & other similar services are now available via smart phone app. Old-School – Even though print media seems to be dead, there are still some great newspapers across the country, and you can still find movie showtimes. Friends & Family – Even though they may not have the best opinions, your friends & family are always a good bet for information on movies to check out, especially if you know that one person who is on top of releases. Movie Previews – We tend to zone out during the previews when we watch a movie, but you’re actually getting some pretty legit info on the coolest new movies coming soon. Social Media – Much like other forms of media & information, movie previews & trailers are readily available via your social media outlets. “Cloud” Tech – The latest in technology, you’re now able to go online & merge a new movie release calendar with your own device calendar so that you can get alerts for new movies the same way you’re reminded about a dentist appointment. New movie releases are not only a great reason to head back to the movies, but they’re also a great way of making a date night or family movie night absolutely rock!
Keep following and you will find out how deeply Facebook, Instagram, Justin Bieber, Snapchat affected today’s teens
#1. It isn’t news that we experience heartbreak around this age.
#2. Growing that beard.
Take a quick look at funny pics that can help you reduce stress quickly.
#3. A group of teens looked at this guitar and complained.
#4. Bieber Fever made these teen girls cry.
#5. This is how some of them treat their valuables.
#6. Teens at Target be like.
#7. This guy wanted to ask her to prom.
Since Major League Baseball’s World Series gets underway, it would be better to know about this baseball’s championship matches. This can prod you to watch and support after having a closer look at 10 World Series quick facts you had no idea about. Factoflife
1. Championship Game Predates World Series Prior to the first World Series in 1903 and from 1884-1890, an Exhibition Series occurred between the champions of the National League and the American Association (a rival association that folded in 1891). The event was disorganized and thrown together by the teams themselves. Sometimes the Series lasted three games and others as many as 15. When the American Association dissolved, the National League continued as the only league. 2. Only one “world champion” team didn’t come from the United States. Despite the competition’s all-inclusive name, only one team not based in the United States has won the World Series: the Toronto Blue Jays, victors in both 1992 and 1993. Only one other international team—the now-defunct Montreal Expos—has ever even played in the major leagues, though they never appeared in the Fall Classic. Though there are talks of expanding into Mexico or other nearby countries (travel time makes a truly international sport difficult), an American “world champion” is a virtual guarantee for now. 3. Only One No-Hitter It is the fact that Yankees’ pitcher Don Larsen recorded the only no-hitter (in this case a perfect game) in World Series history during Game 5 of the 1956 Series. 4. Most Consecutive Scoreless Innings Pitched was 33 With 33 consecutive scoreless innings pitched, Whitey Ford holds the World Series record. Previously, the record holder was Babe Ruth, who pitched 29 2/3. 5. World Series was Cancelled Twice The player’s strike in 1994 cancelled that year’s Fall Classic, while a rivalry between the Boston Pilgrims and the New York Giants ended the 1904 Series. During World War II, the Series continued, however many of the best players fought overseas and were missing from the games. In 1943, the New York Yankees won the Series without Hall of Famers Joe DiMaggio, Phil Rizzuto, and Red Ruffing. 6. First Pinch-Hit Home Run was in 1947 Yogi Berra hit the first pinch-hit home run in World Series history in Game 3 of the 1947 World Series against the Dodgers’ pitcher, Ralph Branca. The Yankees lost the game, but won the Series in seven games. 7. Managers with 7 Wins had the Most in a World Series Former Yankee managers, Joe McCarthy and Casey Stengel, set the record with each winning seven World Series games during their managerial careers. 8. It’s a Small World It may be called the World Series, but it doesn’t seem like the rest of the world gets to play. The Toronto Blue Jays are the only team outside the US to have won the World Series – they were back-to-back champions in 1992 and 1993. 9. Most Stolen Bases was in 1967 Super-fast Lou Brock from the Cardinals set the single-season record with seven stolen bases in the 1967 World Series and in 1968 he tied it. He also shares with Eddie Collins the largest number of career stolen bases in the World Series, 14. Check out amazing animals facts and giraffe baby
Factoflife – Even if you are not football fan, you might know or hear the name of Cristiano Ronaldo. It means that he is so famous in the world not only in sport field. So, what do you know about Ronaldo? These Cristiano Ronaldo facts below might surprise you. Check it out!
1. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored a goal in every minute of a game over his career When Ronaldo found the back of the net against rivals Atletico Madrid in the 7th minute earlier this year, it gave him an astonishing statistic that not even Lionel Messi can match. With that goal, Ronaldo has now scored in every minute of a 90 minute game. This fantastic stat proves how lethal Ronaldo is and how he is a threat at all times in a game. He has also scored over 20 goals in the 90th minute, making him a clutch, prolific and deadly scorer and one of the all time greats. 2. He can jump higher than the average NBA player Ronaldo’s aerial ability is a key facet to his game, as his ability to soar above the tallest defenders and his upper body strength means that any cross into the box will cause problems for defenders. With a starting run up, the Portuguese star can reach 78 cm off the ground, an impressive 7 cm higher than the average NBA player. A high vertical leap is hugely important in basketball, with most players possessing a huge leap to grab rebounds, contest shots and attack the basket. If Ronaldo was about six inches taller, he may have had another sport that he could dominate. 3. He has less body fat than most supermadels A vigorous workout regime and strict diet has kept Ronaldo in peak physical condition, leaving him with less body fat than most supermodels. A body fat ratio of 10% enables Ronaldo to run, jump and perform at a higher level than most on the pitch, and it will also ensure that he will be able to play at a high level for many years to come. His extraordinary fitness levels and low body fat may be why he is sometimes quick to remove his shirt after scoring goals or at the end of matches, putting everyone watching at home to shame. 4. He has his own fashion boutique Ronaldo opened his very own fashion boutique in 2006 in his hometown, with a second opening in Lisbon in 2008. The brand name, “CR7” represents his initials and shirt number, and is a nickname he has developed over the years. The boutique sells clothes and accessories for both men and women, but the items available are not for everyone, with jeans with leather pockets, diamond-studded belts and patent buckled loafers being just a few of the flashy items available to those that want to dress like Ronaldo. 5. He was diagnosed with a racing heart at 15 Ronaldo is the one of the greatest athletes in the world and in terrific shape. This has not always been the case however, as at the age of 15 he was diagnosed with a racing heart. This caused him to have an irregular heart rate, which could have stopped him from playing and becoming the sensation that he is today. The problem was corrected through heart surgery which used a type of laser, and Ronaldo was back in training just a few days later. 6. His free kick speed is around 130 kmph It has become a famous image in modern football; Ronaldo standing over the ball with a free kick from around 30 yards out. You can understand why those in the wall are nervously trying to cover any sensitive areas and why the keeper has to be on full alert, as his free kick speed is around 130 kmph, or 3.1 metres per second. This is over four times faster than Apollo 11’s launch speed, so if he gets it on target then there is a very good chance that it will smash into the back of the net and leave the keeper wondering what happened. He is able to reach these speeds thanks to his fantastic lower body strength, but also a brilliant technique which many players try to emulate. 7. He is named after U.S president Ronald Reagan His full name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, but is known to everyone else as just Cristiano Ronaldo. His father was a big fan of Ronald Reagan’s acting work, which is where the now world famous name “Ronaldo” came from. A few nicknames he has been given over his career include CR7, CR9 and Ronnie the Rocket. 8. He has no tattoos You will find that a large percentage of professional athletes, and celebrities, have at least one tattoo. These often represent the challenges that they have gone through to reach their level of success, but Ronaldo is one of the few athletes that has no ink. This is particularly surprising seeing as he has gone through some tough times and is the greatest footballer on the planet, and the reason for this is because he regularly donates blood. In some countries, you have to wait up to a year after getting a tattoo to give blood, so Ronaldo remains ink free. He also has become a bone marrow donor. Check out amazing facts about animals and tiger facts for kids
Let’s have some funny jokes to relax
Oh boy, let the eye-rolling commence.
>>> Would you like to see funny pictures?
We’re not sure whether these people are delusional or if they have stuffed their heads too far up their own butts that they’ve gotten used to the smell of shit.
Let’s enjoy these following interesting facts on Anime – Anime facts you had no idea about
1. The highest grossing anime film of all time is Spirited Away. Bringing a total of $275 million world wide.
2. Sazae-san is the longest running anime. Created in 1969, the show has 6430+ episodes.
3. Sally the Witch, created in 1966 was the first of the “Magical Girl” anime genre.
4. The original English dub of One Piece created by 4Kids who edited the episodes so heavily that the original 143 episodes were cut down to 104.
5. Code Geass is sponsored by the Japanese branch of Pizza Hut. Despite the fact that the series is set in an alternate reality, Pizza Hut is seen ordered many times.
6. “Over 9000!” was a translation error. The power level was actually “Over 8000!”
7. Bleach was originally rejected due to similarities to Yu Yu Hakusho.
8. Sailor Moon creator and Hunter x Hunter creator are married.
9. When Inuyasha began airing in November 1996, one of the most heated discussion was related to the length of Kagome’s skirt.
10. Animated Japanese films and television shows account for 60% of the world’s animation-based entertainment.
Wondering how to get relaxing momments? Looking for the best jokes of the day? You are in the right place. Below is a source of 15 short jokes of the day via funny pictures. No matter how sad you feel, these jokes are bound to make you burst out to laugh.
Short jokes of the day via funny pictures
1. I can’t finish my homework, because…
My book ran out of batteries
2. Sending messenge to a wrong person..
Sent a secret text to the wrong person
3. In 1873, Gandhiji was four years old
4. Who is Santa Pause?
5. What do you call a fish with no tail?
Yeah, a one eyed grape
6. I didn’t hit you, just…
Simply high-fived your face
7. A good day is…
So I went home
8. I need smarter friends..
I need smarter friends
9. Where is spoiled milk from?
From a pampered cow
10. No, I want the floor..
No, I want the floor..
11. Who can find my attraction?
Only mosquitoes find me attractive
12. What do you call a pile of cats?
13. What is investigator?
Investigator is an alligator in a vest
14. Yo mama so fat..
Wake up on bothsides of the bed
15. I am never wrong, just…
Different levels of right, not wrong
Did you enjoy our above funny jokes? Is it enough for you or do you want to get more? Jokes are awesome for entertainment, but you can also get other news and facts for fun as animal, place, human facts.
If you are looking for something that can lighten up your mood, then, it’s time to check out for some really funny pictures, images, pics, photos, photo of the day. They even become much funnier with captions. They will surely brighten up your day. You will even be surprised by the creativity and humor of humans. Let’s check out for our collection of funny pictures of the day with captions! It’s a good choice of entertainment!
If you want, you can also have some good time with many other funny pictures of different funny jokes life aspects such as animals, humans, films, games, etc. Or you can widen your horizon throughrandom interesting facts, cool, weird, crazy facts, factoflife, and fun fact of the day.