Lemon Dill Chicken recipe bellow:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (1-1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, or canola oil, divided
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped fresh, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
Update latest new games coming out to you can download and play animals games
- Step 1
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear until well browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil.
- Step 2
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to the pan. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Whisk broth, flour, 1 tablespoon dill and lemon juice in a measuring cup and add to pan. Cook, whisking, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Step 3
- Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan; reduce heat to low and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a warmed platter. Season sauce with salt and pepper and spoon over the chicken. Garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill.
Just for fun access here games review