Weird but true factsMarry
If you’re bored and have some minutes to kill, then why not check out this awesome list of the top most random and funny science facts .
- The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
- The world’s deepest postbox is in Susami Bay in Japan. It’s 10 metres underwater.
- In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee. It didn’t work.
- The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s (they were found in a cesspit at Dudley Castle), and were made from animal and fish intestines.
- In 1923, jockey Frank Hayes won a race at Belmont Park in New York despite being dead — he suffered a heart attack mid-race, but his body stayed in the saddle until his horse crossed the line for a 20–1 outsider victory.
- Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.
- Most Muppets are left-handed. (Because most Muppeteers are right-handed, so they operate the head with their favoured hand.)
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas
- Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females. The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox.
- Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting. (If they lived in the same place)
- King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
- Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
Related to random fact of the day