Weird but true factsKết hôn
If you’re bored and have some minutes to kill, then why not check out this awesome list of the top most random and funny science facts .
- The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
- The world’s deepest postbox is in Susami Bay in Japan. It’s 10 metres underwater.
- In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee. It didn’t work.
- The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s (they were found in a cesspit at Dudley Castle), and were made from animal and fish intestines.
- In 1923, jockey Frank Hayes won a race at Belmont Park in New York despite being dead — he suffered a heart attack mid-race, but his body stayed in the saddle until his horse crossed the line for a 20–1 outsider victory.
- Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.
- Most Muppets are left-handed. (Because most Muppeteers are right-handed, so they operate the head with their favoured hand.)
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas
- Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females. The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox.
- Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting. (If they lived in the same place)
- King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
- Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
Related to random fact of the day